My Influences- People who did not want to be named but are going to be anyways
ALTHOUGH THE REASON THEY DID NOT WANT TO BE NAMED VARIES
Hi! This is my long long list of people who have influenced my, inspired me, or just been a friend when I needed one! So thank you (hey,,, sing this to the tune of Alanis Morrisette, OK?)...
- Thank you Robert Jordan (AUTHOR-Wheel of time-I like to hope one day I will be as good a writer as him)
- Thank You Michael Chricton (Famous Science Fiction and regualr fiction author... also writes "ER"... he is my other big influnce)
- Thank You Agnes Walsh! (This woman is who I owe most of my writing skills too... she has taught me so much!)
- Thank You Scylla/Ana Conda/ Amanda! (She inspired me to make this site... her site rocks!)
- Thank You Colleen! (My real life friend- yes I have them- has helped so much... she listen to my mad rambling)
- Thank You God Or Whoever You Are (because he blessed (cursed?) me with this gift (affliction?)in the first place)
- Thank You Family! (They are my support... without my family I would fall flat on my face wherever I stood)
- Thank You Whoever is Reading This! (If no one reads this I'm just muttering to myself lke the lunatic I am)
- Thank You Hanna! (My first and best internet friend... love you a lot!)
- I can't think of more... if you feel you should be thanked but aren'tmail me at email@example.com a real nasty letter and I'll put you up where you belong.
Here are the influences for my book- Wheel Of Time, Michael Chrichton, Final Fantasy Series, Star Trek, Star Wars, X-Files, Medievil Europe.... my own mind... thanks to this you are faced with my sludgy excuse for writing!